Shotgun Competency & Skills Training Day
Comprehensive Shotgun Training Course
The Scottish Borders Sporting Shotgun Competency & Skills Training Course is the right choice for you if you are a novice, or haven’t even seen a shotgun before! This is the correct way to get involved in this sport, as it covers everything you will need, plus it is great fun.
It also makes an ideal gift for that someone who has everything!
At Scottish Borders Sporting, we offer this certificated, professional, Shooting and Competency Shotgun Training Course, which means you can prove to anyone that you have completed a structured course on safety, competency and shooting skills.
It cover all the necessary information you need to know when learning how to own and use a shotgun safely.
Most importantly, when applying for a shotgun certificate, it shows you as a responsible shotgun user and owner.
Learn ‘The Art of Clay Pigeon Shooting’
You will understand the responsibility that comes from shotgun ownership.
Whether you are an individual, family, friends or a school or college, our Shotgun Competency & Skills Training Day is very easy to follow in its modular structure. The course is run over a full day, by a Professional, Senior Shooting Coach.
We can take 1 – 3 people on the course in any one day. There is a lot to cover which is why it is a full day.
The course includes:
- Full safety briefing
- Safety Equipment
- Types of Shotguns
- Types of disciplines
- Shotgun handling skills
- Correct stance – how it effects the shot
- Gunfit – how it effects the shot
- Eye dominance – how it effects the shot
- Breaking moving clay targets – the theory
- How to break moving clay targets – practical out on the shooting range
- Shooting “Methods” in more detail
- Cartridges, proofing, chokes, cleaning and maintenance
- Clay and Game Shooting compared
- Use of our shotguns, cartridges and clays
- All safety equipment
- Certificate of Attendance
- This full day course is inclusive of hot & cold drinks, all equipment and range of shotguns, unlimited clays and cartridges, PPE and your certificate.
Price £345.00 per person inclusive.
+44 (0)7798 884643
Scottish Borders Sporting