Clay Pigeon Shooting
Clay Pigeon Shooting Packages
Clay Pigeon Shooting Scottish Borders near Edinburgh
Our Clay Pigeon Shooting ‘Have a Go‘ Group Packages for 4 or more in the Scottish Borders, near Edinburgh are fabulous if you have never tried it, if you are a novice, or just want to arrange a fun day out for friends or colleagues.
These packages are actually designed to ‘teach’ beginners the art of clay pigeon shooting, in a safe and enjoyable environment.
They have been designed to offer exceptional value and are ideal for Stag & Hen Parties, Group Days and Team Building etc.
You can book these packages if there are just 4 of you in your group – (please see details below on groups sizes over 8).
When you come on your ‘Have a Go Package’, you will receive professional coaching and will leave with a great sense of achievement, which is why our customers book with us time and time again. Some even take lessons and then take up the sport!
20 Shots each x 4 @ £320.00 – £70.00 per person thereafter
30 Shots each x 4 @ £360.00 – £75.00 per person thereafter
40 Shots each x 4 @ £400.00 – £80.00 per person thereafter.
More shots POA
*If your party has more than 8 people, we are most happy to accommodate but we will require an additional instructors @ £70.00 per instructor.
Clay Pigeon Shooting 1/2 Day Group Experience! Ideal for Stag and Hen, or Corporate Events
A fantastic way to entertain your friends, guests or clients, no experience required as we include a lesson too!
The 1/2 day comprises:
- Meet in the lovely Carfraemill Hotel (close to our shooting ground) for bacon rolls, tea or coffee and shooting brief.
- Introduction to your instructors and get fitted out for safety equipment and shotguns.
- Pro Lesson – Introduction to shotgun shooting, safety brief, gun fit and instruction on shooting practice targets.
- A refreshment break, then a Clay Pigeon shooting competition!
- Elevenses (brunch) served outdoors!
- Split into teams for a Team ‘Flush’, shooting clay targets that fly in different directions, some at the same time, working as a team!
Each team’s hits are scored – prizes for top team.
Price – £255.00 pp
Minimum booking 8 guests.
50% deposit required on booking.
Shoot & Stay Packages – For 4 or More
An exciting opportunity to visit and stay in the glorious Scottish Borders and enjoy some exciting activities along the way!
Overnight stay in the beautiful Carfraemill Hotel, on the edge of the Lammermuir Hills.
Dinner, bed and breakfast included, plus afternoon tea!
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Tomahawk and Axe Throwing
All for only £200.00 per person!!!*
*(Midweek only Mon – Thurs, price based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room, subject to availability).
+44 (0)7798 884643
Scottish Borders Sporting